How it works:
You can put holds on our items 3 ways: via STARCat, call us, or email us.
- We will pull the items, check them out, bag them and label them with your last name only. We will handle items wearing gloves and masks.
- When your items are ready, we will contact you to arrange a pick up time.
- Your items will be waiting on the table or bench located inside our front vestibule.
- Stop by and grab your items.
- Return materials to the library book drop (near the front door).
- Items will remain in “quarantine” for 72 hours. This means after you return items, they will still show up on your account for 72 hours until the quarantine period ends.
- We are FINE FREE, so you will not receive any fines for overdue items.
- Questions? Call us at 585-567-8301 or email us at email@example.com