Healthy Cents……helping families eat better for less!
Presented by Wide Awake Club Library, in Partnership with Cornell Cooperative Extension of Allegany County
Wednesdays at 2 pm, Beginning January 6 (6 weeks) *
*January 13 will be rescheduled to a mutually agreed upon time/date
Must Commit to all 6 sessions and you will receive a certificate.
- What is Healthy Foods? How Can I Afford it?
- Making Choices between Food Needs & Food Wants
- Developing a Plan that Works for You
- Food Budgeting Made Easy
- Food Shopping Strategies to Save You Money
- Smart Shopping for Fruits & Vegetables
Space is limited. Must Pre-register. Contact the library to sign up.
Cornell Cooperative Extension is an employer and educator recognized for valuing AA/EEO, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities, and provides equal programs and opportunities.