Monday, March 16, at 1:30 pm
There will be no book club meeting in January or February. See you in the spring!
For March we are reading “The Goldfinch”, by Donna Tartt. Come join us!
- 1st: Karen Cwiklinski-Anne Vaclavik original painting
- 2nd: Rod Bennett-Karen Barber original painting
- 3rd: Maureen Prinzbach-Anne Vaclavik original painting
- 4th: Betsy Rutledge-Aikens-Bonnie Leigh original painting
- 5th: Linda Fiegl-Anne Vaclavik print
- 6th: Carol Corrigan -Lilly Milliman pottery tray
- 7th: Bonnie Sylor-Anne Vaclavik print
- 8th: Mary Slack -Anne Vaclavik print
- 9th: Linda Armison-Anne Vaclavik print
We’d like to thank local artists Anne Vaclavik, Karen Barber, Bonnie Leigh and Lilly Milliman for donating these beautiful raffle items this year and helping make our raffle a huge success!
Monday, March 16 at 6:00 pm
There will be no coloring meeting in January or February.
Come and color with your friends at the library on the 3rd Monday of each month. We have all the supplies or bring your own if you prefer!
“Healthy Living for your Brain and Body”, will be presented by the Alzheimer’s Association at the Fillmore Library Community room on:
Tuesday, March 24, at 5:30 pm
This program is FREE and open to the public, but please reserve your seat by calling 1-800-272-3900.
For centuries, we’ve known that the health of the brain and the body are connected. But now, science is able to provide insight into how to make lifestyle choices that may help you keep your brain and body healthy as you age.