We’re very excited to announce that we have 2 Verizon WiFi HOTSPOTS available for checkout, all thanks to a grant from the Foundation for Southern Tier Libraries! These hotspots can connect up to 10 wifi enabled devices and provide free internet as long as you’re not in a “dead zone”. Feel free to ask us for more details!
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday and Thursday, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday, 10:00 am – noon
How it works:
You can put holds on items 3 ways: via STARCat, call us, or email us.
- We will pull the items, check them out, bag them and label them with your last name only. We will handle items wearing gloves and masks.
- When your items are ready, we will contact you to arrange a pick up time.
- Your items will be waiting on the table or bench located inside our front vestibule.
- Stop by and grab your items.