Calling all KIDS!!! We need your HELP! The library will have a Christmas tree displayed by the gazebo and we need you to help us make these ornaments to decorate it! Come pick up the “take and make” ornament kit and return them by Thursday December 3rd…THANKS!
The Library will be closing early on Wednesday, Nov. 25, at 2:00 pm; and will be closed from Thursday, Nov. 26 through Sunday, Nov. 29 for the Thanksgiving holiday.
Make Your Own Gingerbread House- sign up for one date at the library …(masks and social distancing required).
- Tuesday, December 8 from 1:30 -2:30
- Wednesday, December 9 from 1:30-2:30
- Friday, December 11 from 5:30-6:30
Tuesdays, at 10:30 am.
See this week’s story and craft here:
Due to social distancing guidelines space is limited on a first come, first serve basis. Miss Bonnie will also be recording her stories so they’ll be available to watch virtually as well.
Allegany Angels group (recently renamed) will be meeting again here at the library on Mon. Nov. 9th from 10am-1pm. (masks and social distancing required).
You are cordially invited to join us for the work bees; you do not need to stay the entire time.
EVENING BOOK CLUB IS BACK!!! Here is a link to the book we’re reading for November:
We have several copies available at the circulation desk. Join us on Monday, Nov. 30th at 6 pm at the library to discuss the book- we’ll be social distancing of course.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday and Thursday, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday, 10:00 am – noon
How it works:
You can put holds on items 3 ways: via STARCat, call us, or email us.
- We will pull the items, check them out, bag them and label them with your last name only. We will handle items wearing gloves and masks.
- When your items are ready, we will contact you to arrange a pick up time.
- Your items will be waiting on the table or bench located inside our front vestibule.
- Stop by and grab your items.
In order to ensure the safety and well-being of staff, patrons, and the community, during pandemic events:
All patrons entering the library must adhere to social distancing guidelines-that is a distance of 6 feet between people. The library reserves the right to limit the number of patrons entering the building, and the time allowed inside in order to maintain social distancing protocols.
All patrons over the age of two entering the library must wear a face mask until further notice.
Anyone who violates social distancing or without face masks will be asked to leave.
Approved by the WAC Library Board of Trustees on June 8, 2020.