Saturday, Sept. 19, time slots starting at noon.
Join the Fillmore Library in a TOWN-WIDE SCAVENGER HUNT! The hunt will have clues to solve at a number of different locations in the area. Sign up at the library for your starting time slot.
Check the library website or Facebook page for more details.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday and Thursday, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday, Closed
How it works:
You can put holds on items 3 ways: via STARCat, call us, or email us.
- We will pull the items, check them out, bag them and label them with your last name only. We will handle items wearing gloves and masks.
- When your items are ready, we will contact you to arrange a pick up time.
- Your items will be waiting on the table or bench located inside our front vestibule.
- Stop by and grab your items.
In order to ensure the safety and well-being of staff, patrons, and the community, during pandemic events:
All patrons entering the library must adhere to social distancing guidelines-that is a distance of 6 feet between people. The library reserves the right to limit the number of patrons entering the building, and the time allowed inside in order to maintain social distancing protocols.
All patrons over the age of two entering the library must wear a face mask until further notice.
Anyone who violates social distancing or without face masks will be asked to leave.
Approved by the WAC Library Board of Trustees on June 8, 2020.