Make a fairy garden mason jar topper at the Library on Friday, May 7th, at 5:30 pm. Call or stop in to sign up!
In the McGlynn Community Room at the Fillmore Library.
- Thursday, May 27th 10am-6pm
- Friday, May 28th 10am-5pm
- Saturday, May 29th, 9am-2pm
Buy a library bag for $6 and fill it for FREE! OR bring your old library bag and fill it for $5. OR Hardcover are 50 cents and paperback are 25 cents.
Saturday, May 29th (ONLY) from 9am-1pm, in the parking lot of the Fillmore Library. FREE sale items available at 1pm!
Tuesdays at 10:30 AM
Due to the pandemic, story hour is virtual only for now. Miss Bonnie will be recording her stories and crafts so they’ll be available to watch virtually on our Facebook page.
A big THANK YOU to the Pilcrow Foundation and the ladies of the Wide Awake Club for granting us 100 new children’s books! We were supposed to receive 70 books, but to our surprise and delight found out we were selected to receive extra science and math books that were donated by Hal Benson and Laura Ackerman of Cottage Grove, CO! These are some fantastic books, come check them out! ( As you can see many are ALREADY checked out
We’re very excited to announce that we have 2 Verizon WiFi HOTSPOTS available for checkout, all thanks to a grant from the Foundation for Southern Tier Libraries! These hotspots can connect up to 10 wifi enabled devices and provide free internet as long as you’re not in a “dead zone”. Feel free to ask us for more details!
Allegany Angels group (recently renamed) will be meeting again here at the library on Mon. Nov. 9th from 10am-1pm. (masks and social distancing required).
You are cordially invited to join us for the work bees; you do not need to stay the entire time.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday and Thursday, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday, 10:00 am – noon
How it works:
You can put holds on items 3 ways: via STARCat, call us, or email us.
- We will pull the items, check them out, bag them and label them with your last name only. We will handle items wearing gloves and masks.
- When your items are ready, we will contact you to arrange a pick up time.
- Your items will be waiting on the table or bench located inside our front vestibule.
- Stop by and grab your items.