We’re making sock rabbits on Friday March 12th at 5:30…sign up to reserve your spot! This is FREE and open to EVERYONE
We’re very excited to announce that we have 2 Verizon WiFi HOTSPOTS available for checkout, all thanks to a grant from the Foundation for Southern Tier Libraries! These hotspots can connect up to 10 wifi enabled devices and provide free internet as long as you’re not in a “dead zone”. Feel free to ask us for more details!
Tuesdays, at 10:30 am.
See this week’s story and craft here:
Due to the pandemic, story hour is virtual only for now. Miss Bonnie will be recording her stories and crafts so they’ll be available to watch virtually on our Facebook page.
Allegany Angels group (recently renamed) will be meeting again here at the library on Mon. Nov. 9th from 10am-1pm. (masks and social distancing required).
You are cordially invited to join us for the work bees; you do not need to stay the entire time.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday and Thursday, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday, 10:00 am – noon
How it works:
You can put holds on items 3 ways: via STARCat, call us, or email us.
- We will pull the items, check them out, bag them and label them with your last name only. We will handle items wearing gloves and masks.
- When your items are ready, we will contact you to arrange a pick up time.
- Your items will be waiting on the table or bench located inside our front vestibule.
- Stop by and grab your items.
In order to ensure the safety and well-being of staff, patrons, and the community, during pandemic events:
All patrons entering the library must adhere to social distancing guidelines-that is a distance of 6 feet between people. The library reserves the right to limit the number of patrons entering the building, and the time allowed inside in order to maintain social distancing protocols.
All patrons over the age of two entering the library must wear a face mask until further notice.
Anyone who violates social distancing or without face masks will be asked to leave.
Approved by the WAC Library Board of Trustees on June 8, 2020.